ECONOMICALLY AND ECOLOGICALLY
- Harmony Coast Aquaculture Institute is transforming a retired abalone farm on California’s Central Coast for Restorative Aquaculture
- A new facility is emerging to serve:
- Public and private enterprises dedicated to rebuilding depleted populations of endangered marine species
- Private commercial aquaculture with local, native and naturalized species
- Commercial growers that meet the highest environmental industry standards
- A significant portion of the facility is dedicated to restoration aquaculture to help rebuild depleted populations of endangered abalone and other important marine species.